- Full payment in advance is required for a one-night stay. Fifty percent payment in advance is required for two-nights and up. Guests are responsible for charges on all rooms and days reserved when notice of cancellation is less than 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival. All cancellations are subject to a $30 processing fee. All reservations made for the first time within the 14-day period are the complete responsibility of the guest and full payment is charged at the time of reservation and is nonrefundable.
- We are a completely NONSMOKING inn and property and reserve the right to add a $200 cleaning fee to the bill if a guest smokes in the room and a $50 maintenance fee if a guest smokes and discards cigarettes on the property.
- Breakfast meats are not served at the Inn; fish, shellfish and smoked fish are served routinely. Meals are nutritious and healthful, using organic and locally grown produce and products. We strive to accommodate all dietary considerations. We also are concerned about food allergies and allergies to down/feathers and ask that you advise us of any.
- The Hawthorn promotes water conservation; we use environmentally sustainable products; we recycle and ask guests to recycle; and we use locally produced/grown products.
- Due to fire and safety concerns, wax candles and votive lights are not allowed in guest rooms; the Inn has a supply of liquid candles and LED candles on request.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
- Check-in is between 3 PM and 6 PM. Arrangements for late arrival are appreciated in advance. Check-out 11AM.